May 5, 2008

SATC the movie

Yay! Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda, and Mr. Big! are back together.I know you know, but I had to do a post about this. The cast had a recent appearance on Oprah's show and they all are so sweet. Personally, not a crazy fan, but nevertheless, watched all the seasons (most of them beside my man!) and a fan of Carrie, yay! She is what I imagine about "sweet", from how she talks to what she wears. I think what adds to this is her blond hair and her little eyes :)) I don't know, that's just how I feel :D

Official Trailer Sex and the City, The Movie


Oprah Show, SATC, part 1 (May 1st 2008)


Oprah Show, SATC, part 2


Oprah Show, SATC, part 3


Oprah Show, SATC, part 4


Oprah Show, SATC, part 5


Oprah Show, SATC, part 6


And, thanks to POPSUGAR, I present you some behind the scenes pictures of the movie, so [credits to popsugar]
(use the buttons to speed up, slow down or pause the slideshow ;))



Plus:


and



Hooray! Brilliant.

[credits to ina]

No comments: