May 13, 2008

Ashton's Cool Pics

It's Ashton's COOLPIX actually ;)) As I researched the net, for my job, I stumbled upon a mini video banner with Ashton Kutcher in a club, taking pictures, girls, Nikon = interesting! :D At the end it said www.ashtonscoolpix.com so - easy to remember and I right away typed it in a new tab of my firefox. And voila!


It is a form on interactive advertising at its best. Poor Ashton had to do about 30 different scenes to match the pictures that would be uploaded by users. I checked Ashton, and here 's how he did. One little problem: it takes a bit long to load. And I have a 54 Mbps connection.

Good job for Nikon! Very nicely done, great actor/vip, great campaign. I like that they put effort into diversifying the specter of possible emotional states from the photos. Try it for yourselves. Btw, after you upload the pictures, blabla, it doesn't give you the link to Ashton's scene, which is...thumbs down.

I like the cameras, they're very cute, I respect Nikon, which from my personal point of view stands first in the category of digital cameras. I want a Nikon COOLPIX! :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once you upload the images and have previewed them, just send the email to yourself and the link will be in the body of the email. :-)

Very cool site!

Kip said...

:)) thank you of course, but how do you think i got the link with my 'experiment' that is in the post? (i thought mentioning what u said is just too obvious)
thanks for reading my blog ;)