Mar 26, 2008

Again my music sh*t

Last night I took my 2 concert dvds that I have off the shelf. I watched them again (a cata oara!...) and I had peace again :)

I think people should never be ashamed of what music they listen to, if it really is the music of their soul. It represents us. But at the same time, if it's "the music of soul" then it is very intimate, very "yours". I get modest in this cases. Not many of my 'friends' know I went to Beyonce's concert for example. That's because I really loved it and didn't want anybody to spoil it for me. When you attend smth like it, the 'impression' that you get is really authentic and real, like more real than anything. And letting other 'impressions' into you is no good. What can I say?... I STILL cannot believe I was there.

Both of them (B and Amy) are controversial artists. But I love them as they are. Amy Winehouse is a real piece of garbage..in a way. More people name her a "train wreck". I feel so helpless when listening to her and then getting all the trash news about her. A strange comparison takes shape in my head. Aaliyah died in a plane accident, being such a nice, grounded, talented girl. Amy is bloody talented but she drives her own death plane. In some way that is her, her personality, her uniqueness. It's amazing how she is so distinct from eeeeeeverybody else. But I would be so happy if she gets off the drugs and all that. Heehh....
Beyonce probably gets even more trash on herself from people. Too this, too that. If you 'know her' only from the "Baby boy" video, than u don't know nothing. I don't even know where to start.

Any way... let's watch some vi-de-o-z from You-tu-be with the ladies' concerts. Please let me say that there is nothing harder that picking smth out of the shows.

Trailer for Ms Amy Winehouse's "Live in London" DVD.

And one of the other trillion songs I love from her. "Wake Up Alone".


I couldn't find a formal trailer for Beyonce's DVD (holy shmokes!). So let's see 2 of the songs from "The Beyonce Experience 2007" - "Me, Myself and I".


...and..brrr... "Dangerously In Love".

No comments: