Apr 3, 2008

Kitsch

I found this and though it's a kitsch to put up on blogs "very popular videos", but I WILL do it, because, personally, I have never seen it. It was given as an example in an article related to virals. Well, hell yeah, it has 4,215,387 views as of today. It's not very impressive, but maybe I can get feedback on what YOU think and if you've ever seen it. Probably Romania wasn't that "touched" by its viral aura :)


Let me just let me tell you about one more viral: Soulja Boy. I love it :D The CNN people name it "the hip-hop macarena" :))


Beyonce did it too, as part of her performance of the "Soldier" song (Destiny's Child), in her world tour, last year.


Lots more on YouTube, including prisoners, kids ballet dancers, cheerleaders and even soccer players :)
Have fun!

No comments: