Apr 22, 2008

End of the year

... academic year. That's what I like to call this period. And this "end of the year" smell floats everywhere, espEcially in my university. Whatever happens, whoever happens, the last couple of days at school are THE SAME. Everybody's stressed - everybody's happy. You know?...:) But generally people are happy and smiling, because the side of the brain that whispers "It's the end of the year, the end of all the suffering, time for relaxation" wins. I think that only people who have some degree of unstableness in their brain, will fail and go nuts (bananas :D). Hey, great timing for this poster, unconventional in a way.

It is always about chaos. Today, and my colleagues can surely confirm that, was THE perfect example. Add a drunkish teacher and a herd of "end of the year" silly kids. You know?...:) Oh yeah, and taking pictures. You know?.. I mean, it is always like this. I love this. :)) And, sorry.., seeing classmates you have never/hardly ever/rarely seen. THE END. Viva la revolucion! :)) Sorry, it's the craziness.

No comments: