Dec 11, 2007

Ikea commercials

I hope you know the funny Ikea commercials, if not... "youtube it" :)

Here's one I didn't know about, but this just blew me away...


It's brilliant, it strikes me with just its power and going beyond limits. Perhaps some will find it violent or inappropriate, but I just love it. The silly Swedish sales clerk and the whole silly Ikea crew is so funny, it shows they're fun and open, and capable of making fun of anything. Fun rules! :) By the way, I just realized - it reminds me somehow of Borat :)) Oh gosh, I just want to watch it again and again... :D
Oh... I want to go to Ikea again... Their food...:) By the way, do you think that when I think of going to Ikea, I think of eating there, is a good thing? for Ikea of course...? Cause I don't think their goal is to be associated straight with their kitchen.... although i love their furniture and everything, too... But still, their food........:)

No comments: