Jan 11, 2008

SNOW is cool

"Dashing through the snooow.." that's what was coming to my mind this morning when I went to school and back home. Bucharest is covered in snow and I like it. I saw people on TV discussing this "problem", but what if all THIS wasn't THERE?! What if they cleaned everything up and my eyes wouldn't be joyful of that much snow this year? So, I decided to take a few pictures with my phone (sorry for the quality) and share the beautiful snow city sites with you...

forgotten dacia under the snowmagheru bd., frozen trees, frozen x-mas lightsvivid spots of colour, carturesti book storepretty treeuniriiwhite treeon my way homefairy-tales trees among ugly apt blockswinter citywinter city...magic path :)lots of snowsnow snow snowbeautiful snow treesjewels from the cityu're killing me with these posters calling to the mountainsnarrow alleys... and snow everywhereanother forgotten carfunny neighbors' tree
These photos can be also found here.

No comments: