Nov 14, 2007

Spice Girls

Spice Girls reunited! How exciting :)) I can't believe they did such a ***tty video. I can't believe how poor and uninteresting the song is, cause, com'on, it's catchy stuff when smth new comes up about them... And they probably made huge plans on how to get back together... The only 2 good things in this 'crap' is Geri's abs and Mel C's vocals...
[Mel C is the brunette one with fringe]
And Victoria...aahhh I can't even tell you how much I dislike her, beyond limits...
And Emma (blonde at the beginning) looks like an old lady from the market... 'holy mother of god'(© Alan, "Two Men and a Half")...


Check Amy Winehouse singing live "Rehab", I love this 'video'.... and tell me what you think ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spice Girls sunt stranii... Mai bine Filip Kirkorov deamu....

Kip said...

nu, nu, mai bine spice girls... brrr