Feb 25, 2008

Congrats Ratatouille!

So yesterday the Oscars took place in Hollywood. I'm so happy Ratatouille won in their category, cause I loved that movie :D "No country for old men" won best picture and I am still to watch it. The thing is that Oscars are not as popular and exciting as it used to be. I remember the "Titanic" times, when everyone was really thrilled with who-the-hell-is-gonna-be-chosen-best. Or maybe I don't watch movies as often, I don't know. Check out the web for the complete list of winners, red carpet pics and what more...
I saw "Juno" has won Best Writing, and I was advised to watch that film as well, so can't wait to do so. As for the rest, I've heard good words for "Atonement", "La vie en rose", and "Elizabeth"... and really haven't watched anything from the list except the cute animation film "Ratatouille".

By the way! To prove my enormous not-caring about nowadays cinematography, I must say I have just started to watch Lost. Yes, Lost! It's on for what.. 3 years now, and I have never watched it. I guess I was busy spending evenings in front of the laptop, watching all seasons of Two and A Half Men. Yeah, that explains it. Although, "just started to watch" means we're at Episode 10 in S02, so... yeah, they already opened the hatch :D I AM obsessed with the series, I hardly slept last night, because all I could see in front of my closed eyes was people in the jungle doing stuff :)) Isn't that something... And one more thing, we started to watch it just a week ago :D

More fun stuff, of course, all in one post, check me o
ut with different hairstyles on. Of course you can laugh at me, I laughed at myself too :)) You're welcome to recognize the stars that I'm "wearing", aha..that's right! [by the way, try it yourself here!]


No comments: